Drain Cleaning in Riverside, CA
Resolving Slow & Clogged Drains in Corona & Nearby Areas
If you have a slow drain or one that’s completely backed up, it’s time to call for professional drain cleaning services. Here at Rooter Warrior Plumbing & Drain Cleaning, we specialize in technologically advanced, highly effective drain cleaning in Riverside and the surrounding communities.
Our drain cleaning team utilizes high-tech in-line camera inspections to pinpoint the source of the problem and advanced drain clearing methods, like hydrojetting, to blast away all blockages. Whether you’ve got a slow-draining shower or a commercial plumbing system that keeps backing up, we’re ready to help.
How Do You Unclog Drains Naturally?
When drains get clogged, it’s natural to want to reach for chemical cleaners like Drano because they’re fast and efficient.
However, these ultimately can do more damage than good. To protect your plumbing and the environment, there are natural ways you can clear your drains.
Here's how you can unclog your drains naturally:
- Baking soda and vinegar: Pour ½ a cup of baking soda down the drain followed by ½ a cup of vinegar. Let the mixture sit for about an hour. Finish by pouring boiling water down the drain.
- Plunger: While many people use plungers only for their toilets, it’s a great way to clear up clogs in your kitchen sink. It can break up food build up that often clog drains.
- Drain snake: Snake drains are another great way to remove stubborn blockages that won’t budge with dish soap or baking soda.
- Dish soap and hot water: Mix about two liters of boiling water with a few tablespoons of liquid dish soap. Slowly pour this mixture down the sink. While it might take a few tries, this is a great way to remove grease clogs.
What Are Signs You Need Drain Cleaning?
It’s a fact of life: clogs happen. If your toilet won’t flush or your kitchen sink won’t drain, your initial reaction may be to reach for the plunger.
However, although a plunger may resolve a minor drain clog, a stubborn or recurring blockage could be a sign of a much larger issue.
Here are signs you need draining cleaning:
- A sink, shower, or tub is draining more slowly than normal
- There’s standing water in your sink, shower, or tub
- You experience frequent clogs and backups
- You can smell unpleasant, sewage-like odors
- Your home’s plumbing is making strange gurgling or bubbling noises
- You’ve noticed small flies in or around drain openings
Rooter Warrior Plumbing & Drain Cleaning offers professional drain cleaning in Riverside, Corona, and all the nearby areas. Using state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge techniques, we can conduct a full plumbing inspection to locate the blockage and effectively clear it away.
Our plumbers are fully trained and experienced in all drain cleaning methods, from traditional snaking to hydro-jetting.
I called and on short notice they were able to accommodate my request for service.- Dionne Gutierrez
Excellent, FAST, top notch quality workmanship.- Tim Sanders
"OUTSTANDING!!" This word fully explains the integrity of Rooter Warrior Plumbing!- Lisa Galarza
I am so pleased with the services provided by Rooter Warrior!- Meagan Swartwood
Top Rated Service
Our commitment to quality service earns us 5-star reviews from our customers.
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Don't leave it up to chance with a fly by night plumber. We hold the necessary license, bond, and insurance so that your home is protected.
We work around the clock so that you don't have to take on a plumbing emergency on your own.
We are proud to be a local, family, and veteran owned company. We honor our military members with a 10% off discount.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We always stand behind out work. We guarantee to provide quality workmanship and service to ensure your satisfaction.