Sewer Services in Riverside
Comprehensive Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in Corona & Beyond
For the safety and health or yourself and your family, it’s important that you schedule professional sewer services at the first sign of a sewer line problem. Sewage backups, a leaking sewer line, and other similar problems are very serious, so don’t wait to schedule an inspection and service with Rooter Warrior Plumbing & Drain Cleaning if you think you may need sewer services in Riverside, Corona, or any of the surrounding areas. We are available 24/7 for emergency repairs and can provide same-day services by appointment.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Problems and Clogs
No matter how careful you may be with your drains and sewer system, they will inevitably become clogged either by the slow buildup of materials or by forces outside of your control. Some of the most common issues we see on our sewer repair and service calls include:
- Tree roots growing into the sewer line. This is especially common with older sewer lines built out of more porous materials like clay and in sewer lines where the connecting sections were too loose. As tree roots grow in your yard, they sometimes grow into sewer lines, which as they continue to grow, can cause the line to crack and break.
- Dumping grease down the drain. Oils, fats, and grease are some of the most common causes of clogs in your plumbing system – you should never, ever pour grease down the drain. Always pour it into a disposable container, preferably something like an old soup can or something made from a material that won’t start leaking when exposed to hot grease and throw it away once it’s cooled down and hardened. If you pour it down the drain, then it will simply solidify in your pipes and start to accumulate other debris that finds its way down the pipes.
- A sagging or “bellied” sewer line. This problem can happen when soil our ground conditions can’t support the full weight of the pipe, causing it to sink down lower than intended. This low point will then collect additional waste, increasing its weight and causing it to sag even more.
- Shifting ground or a serious impact. Earthquakes, heavy machinery, constant traffic, and more can cause the ground around your sewer line to shift, potentially to the point where the pipe itself cracks and breaks.
Signs You Need Sewer Repairs
Are you unsure whether you need sewer line repairs? It’s not always obvious when a plumbing issue requires a professional but, in most cases, there are some signs you can look out for that indicate something is up with your sewer lines.
Some common signs you may need sewer repairs include:
- Unpleasant, sewage-like odors
- Inconsistent toilet bowl water levels
- Strange gurgling noises coming from the pipes
- Soggy patches of your lawn/landscaping
- Slow drains and frequent blockages
- Unexplained increases on your water bill
- An increase in rodents and other pests
- Mold or mildew growth near pipes
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, contact Rooter Warrior Plumbing & Drain Cleaning. We can come out for a free on-site consultation and determine whether you need sewer line repairs or replacement.
Trust the Team at Rooter Warrior Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
We understand that sewer line problems can be a huge hassle, and you might be understandably worried about the cost. Our Riverside sewer service experts can help you find a reasonable, cost-effective solution for your home. We only offer our honest recommendations and will never try to upsell you a product or service we don’t truly believe you need.
I called and on short notice they were able to accommodate my request for service.- Dionne Gutierrez
Excellent, FAST, top notch quality workmanship.- Tim Sanders
"OUTSTANDING!!" This word fully explains the integrity of Rooter Warrior Plumbing!- Lisa Galarza
I am so pleased with the services provided by Rooter Warrior!- Meagan Swartwood
Top Rated Service
Our commitment to quality service earns us 5-star reviews from our customers.
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Don't leave it up to chance with a fly by night plumber. We hold the necessary license, bond, and insurance so that your home is protected.
We work around the clock so that you don't have to take on a plumbing emergency on your own.
We are proud to be a local, family, and veteran owned company. We honor our military members with a 10% off discount.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We always stand behind out work. We guarantee to provide quality workmanship and service to ensure your satisfaction.